Purchasing the first truck.
1st Rental Contracts: (i) Trucks, (ii) Equipments.
1st customer asset purchase agreement.
Acquisition of Transrio/VW/MAN in the Southeast region.
Transrio becomes responsible for VW Trucks and Buses dealership in the South region.
Expansion of the VW Trucks and Buses dealership network to the North and Northeast.
VAMOS is established to centralize and expand JSL’s business of rentals, dealerships and stores of used cars and heavy vehicles.
VAMOS acquires rental and dealership of agricultural machinery and equipment.
– Publicly-Held Company – Type A.
– Access to the capital market (R$ 1.3 billion in issuances).
– Consolidation of processes, controls, and systems (digital tools).
– Komatsu brand concession contract for MT and MS.
– Results greater than expected for the pandemic period.
– Access to the capital market (R$900 million in issuances).
– Building our 1st Integrated Annual Report.
– Offset Carbon Emission.
– New positioning of the Grupo Vamos brand: Renewing Fleets, Innovating Business.
Initial Public Offeering: VAMO3
– VAMOS takes over dealership network Valtra, expanding it’s operations in the brazilian MidWest.
– Release of ‘VAMOS Zero Carbon’ program.
– FENDT brand concession agreement
– Assumes BYD’s eletric forklift rental operations.
– VAMOS Seminovos acquires 70% of BMB Brazil and Mexico operations.